Available interval and the required time
Ozasa-ranch(service suspended during winter)
Kirifuri Kogen (Kirifuri Highland / Kirifuri no taki in winter)
Kirifuri no Taki (Kirifuri Falls)
Nikko Kirifuri Skating Center (Ice Arena / winter only)
Tobu Nikko Station
Taiyuin / Futarasan Jinja Mae (Taiyuin / Futarasan Shrine)
Futarasan Jinja Mae (Futarasan Shrine)
Ryuzu no Taki (Ryuzu Falls)
Tachikikannon mae (seasonal operation)
Hangetsusan (seasonal operation)
- NIKKO ALL AREA PASS
- NIKKO CITY AREA PASS
- Please be careful as there are 2 different "Nishisando" bus stops: One is for the direction of Yumoto-onsen / Chuzenji-onsen, and other one is to take the World Heritage Sightseeing Bus.
- Please take the bus after checking the bus stop number in the route map, and also the number shown on the monitor inside the bus.
How to Take Buses
Please show the side with the date of your discount pass to the bus driver when getting on / off the bus.
- We try our best to drive safely, however we might have to brake suddenly. Therefore, please hold a strap or a handrail when standing.
- Please put your pet in a pet bag or the like in the bus to avoid disturbing other passengers (no extra charge for your pets).
- Please refrain from using your cell phone in the bus to avoid disturbing other passengers.
- Please turn off your cell phone near priority seats. In other areas, please set into the silent mode and refrain from talking on the phone.
- The bus may be delayed due to heavy trafic, snow, or any other conditions.