Enjoy a variety of attractions in a wide area, from World Heritage shrines and temples, to Lake Chuzenji and the Okunikko area, to Kinugawa Onsen.
Present the discount pass to get discounts on tourist facilities and rides, souvenirs, and food and beverages.
20％ discount on Limited Express SPACIA express fees and compartment room fees!
Those who have purchased the discount pass can ride the Limited Express SPACIA after purchasing express tickets at the discount price within the validity period of the discount pass.(Can only be purchased at the same time)
- *Purchase at the discount price is handled at the TOBU Tourist Information Center ASAKUSA on the first floor of Asakusa Station, and the TOBU Group TOURIST PLAZA on the fifth floor of Tokyo SKYTREE TOWN®. Please purchase them when buying the discount pass.
- *Tickets cannot be purchased at stations
|Limited express fares after the 20％ discount||Asakusa|
|Saturdays and Holidays||￥990|
|Afternoon discount, night discount||￥660|
|Saturdays and Holidays||￥1,160||￥750|
|Afternoon discount, night discount||￥830||￥410|
Afternoon・Night Discount Prices: trains with a ◎ or a ○ sign by the time table. (○ only appears on weekdays.)
4 persons compartment room can also be purchased at the same 20% discount as limited express fares.
- *compartment room fees are for each room. Separate limited express fares are required for the number of people boarding the train.
- Saturdays and Holidays
Discounts on tourist facilities and rides!
- Nikko Area
- Nikko Natural Science Museum
- Akechidaira Ropeway
- Lake Chuzenji Motor Vessel Regular Service (operates from mid-April to late November)
- Low-Emission Bus (operates from mid-April to late November: Akanuma-shako to Senjugahama)
- Nikko Kirifuri Skate Center (winter season, outdoor skating rink)
- Kosugi Hoan Museum of Art, Nikko
- Nikko Astraea Hotel
- Kinugawa Onsen Area
- Tobu World Square
- Kinugawa Koen Iwaburo
- EDO WONDERLAND Nikko Edomura
- Kinugawa Onsen Ropeway
- Monkey Mountain
- Kinugawa Line Kudari (river boat ride) (operates from mid-April to late November)
- *Discount tickets vary by season. Please be advised that there are some facilities that cannot be used in winter, and others that are only available in winter. Changes to facilities and contents are subject to change without notice.
Discounts at souvenir shops and restaurants, too!
- Asakusa Area
- 5% discount on purchases at stores with this symbol.
- Nikko/Kinugawa Onsen Area
- 10% discount on purchases of over ¥1,000 at stores with this symbol.
- *Not applicable to alcohol and tobacco. Some restrictions apply.
Terms and Conditions of Use
- Validity Period: 4 Days (3 nights and 4days)
- Valid for one round trip on the railway between Asakusa and Shimo-imaichi Station, and the unlimited train and bus ride zones.
- Board any 2A, 2B, 2C or 2D bus departing from or arriving at the Tobu Nikkō Station bus terminal.
- Entrance fees to "Nikko shrines and temples" are not included.
- ・A separate ticket for a limited express train is required to take an express train.
- ・Only 1 round trip train ride is allowed between Asakusa and Shimoimaichi Station (you can get off on the way, at Tokyo Skytree Station or Tochigi Station).
- ・Common Admission Tickets for Shrines and Temples in Nikko are not included.
- ・JR express trains of inter-connected through service are not included.
- ・Passengers taking Steam Locomotive"Taiju" need to purchase a reserved seat ticket.