This travel pass for foreign travelers features one round-trip train ticket from Asakusa as well as discount fares for bus and train services in the Nikko and Kinugawa Onsen area.
This pass is ideal for travelers who want to tour the temples and shrines of Nikko's world heritage area and enjoy the famous hot springs of Kinugawa Onsen.
Visit the many iconic temples and shrines of Nikko, including the world heritage sites of Nikko Toshogu Shrine, Nikko Rinnoji Temple, and Nikko Futarasan Shrine. This pass is ideal for travelers who want to explore Nikko during a day trip or overnight trip.
Present your NIKKO PASS to receive special discounts for tourist facilities, transportation, souvenirs and food, etc.
- Zones included in the travel pass
- Tobu Bus lines within the world heritage area
- All Tobu Railway lines between Shimo-Imaichi, Tobu-Nikko and Shin-Fujiwara stations
- Facilities with discount admission
- Tobu World Square
- Edo Wonderland Nikko Edomura
Present the discount pass to get discounts on tourist facilities and rides, souvenirs, and food and beverages.
20% off limited express fares and compartment room fares!
Purchase a separate limited express ticket in addition to the discount pass to ride the Limited Express Spacia (Kinu, Kegon), Revaty (Kinu, Kegon, Aizu), and Kirifuri.
SL reserved seat charge is required in addition to the discount pass to use SL Taiju.
4 persons compartment room can also be purchased at the same 20% discount as limited express fares.
- ●Discount prices are limited to simultaneous train reservations and ticket purchases made at the Tobu Tourist Information Center Asakusa on the 1F Counter of Asakusa Station or the 1F ticket counter at Asakusa Station.
- ●Compartment room fares represent the price per room. The separate limited express fare must be purchased by each person in the compartment.
- ●Available zones: Asakusa to Tobu-Nikko, Kinugawa Onsen Line and Shin-Fujiwara
- *Limited Express Kirifuri operates only on weekends and holidays.
|Discount limited express fares
|Trains||4-person compartment fare per room|
|Weekends and holidays||1,440yen→1,160yen||1,030yen→830yen||3,700yen→2,960yen|
|Afternoon / night discounts||1,030yen→830yen||ー||ー||ー|
Discounts on tourist facilities and rides!
- Nikko Area
- Nikko Natural Science Museum
- Akechidaira Ropeway
- Regularly scheduled Lake Chuzenji sightseeing cruises (mid-April to November 30)
- Hybrid bus／Odashirogahara area access bus (zone of operation from mid-April to November 30: Akanuma shako to Senjugahama)
- Nikko Kirifuri Skate Center (outdoor rink in the winter)
- Kosugi Hoan Museum of Art, Nikko
- Nikko Astraea Hotel
- Kinugawa Onsen Area
- Tobu World Square
- Kinugawa Koen Iwaburo
- EDO WONDERLAND Nikko Edomura
- Kinugawa Onsen Ropeway
- *Discount tickets vary by season. Please be advised that there are some facilities that cannot be used in winter, and others that are only available in winter. Changes to facilities and contents are subject to change without notice.
Discounts at souvenir shops and restaurants, too!
- *Not applicable to alcohol and tobacco. Some restrictions apply.
Terms and Conditions of Use
- Validity Period: 2 Days (1 night and 2days)
- Valid for one round trip on the railway between Asakusa and Shimo-imaichi Station, and the unlimited train and bus ride zones.
- Board any 2C bus departing from or arriving at the Tobu Nikkō Station bus terminal, and 2A and 2B buses up to Rengeishi.
- Entrance fees to "Nikko shrines and temples" are not included.
- A separate ticket for a limited express train is required to take an express train.
- Only 1 round trip train ride is allowed between Asakusa and Shimoimaichi Station (you can get off on the way, at Tokyo Skytree Station or Tochigi Station).
- Common Admission Tickets for Shrines and Temples in Nikko are not included.
- JR express trains of inter-connected through service are not included.
- Passengers taking Steam Locomotive"Taiju" need to purchase a reserved seat ticket.