Purchase together with discount passes exclusively for international tourists
When purchasing NIKKO PASS all area or NIKKO PASS world heritage area, available exclusively for international tourists, online at the Tobu Top Tours website or at a location that offer sightseeing services for international tourists, you can also purchase limited express tickets for Limited Express SPACIA and Limited Express Revaty. Limited express tickets will be discounted by 20% for same-time purchases. In addition, four-person compartment room fees in Limited Express SPACIA will also be discounted by 20% when purchased at the same time with NIKKO PASS all area or NIKKO PASS world heritage area.
Notes when purchasing tickets online
- Complete online reservation at 3 days prior to departure.
- You can receive reserved tickets and limited express tickets at TOBU Tourist Information Center ASAKUSA at Tobu Asakusa Station. They cannot be received in stations. There is no mailing service for reserved tickets and limited express tickets.
- Compartment room fees are per room. Limited express fees separately apply for each person.
Purchasing at automatic ticketing machines
Limited express tickets within Tobu Lines can be purchased through automatic ticketing machines with limited express ticket sales functions at major Tobu Line stations.
- Excludes Oshiage, Yorii, Ogose and unstaffed stations
- Limited express tickets for limited express trains connected with JR lines cannot be purchased at automatic ticketing machines.
Purchasing at service counters
Tobu Line limited express tickets can be purchased at locations that offer sightseeing services for international tourists. If the location sells NIKKO PASS all area or NIKKO PASS world heritage area, available exclusively for international tourists, limited express tickets can be purchased at 20% off when they are purchased at the same time.
Purchasing limited express tickets through the online purchasing/reservation service
- Service overviewAn online service in which limited express tickets can be purchased and reserved from PCs or smartphones without membership registration
- LanguagesJapanese, English
- Hours of operation4:50 am – 12:20 am
- Types of limited express tickets availableLimited express tickets covering zones within Tobu Railway lines
*Tickets for limited express training connecting with JR lines are not available.
- Start of selling dateTickets may be purchased from 9:00 am of the month prior to the travel date
- Payment methodCredit card
*If reserving a ticket, the payment method will be according to the location in which the limited express ticket will be exchanged.
Notes when using the service
- The service does not cover zones outside of Tobu Lines.
- The service is not available for SPACIA compartment rooms, limited express trains connected with JR lines (Spacia Kinugawa, Nikko, Kinugawa), SKYTREE Train, SL Taiju and DL Taiju.
- Limited express tickets may be purchased until 5 minutes before the departure time of the limited express train. (Purchases with seat designations using the seat map may be made until 15 minutes prior to the departure time)
- Only credit cards are accepted for purchasing tickets for this service.
- Changes can be made on the zone, train, date and seat location only once without handling fees.
- A handling fee of 100 yen per seat will apply for refunds and reduction of the number of persons.
- Please purchase basic fare tickets separately.
- Reservations on this service can be made for tickets from the following day of the purchase. Reservations cannot be made for travel on the same day.
- Reservations will be automatically cancelled when the purchases are not made after the reservation before the purchase deadline (7 days including the reservation date).
- Reservations on this service only ensure booking of seats; Designation of seat numbers cannot be made.
- Seat locations will automatically assigned when exchanged with limited express tickets after reserving on this service; They cannot be designated by the customer.
- Purchase limited express tickets before boarding.
- A train staff may ask to see your ticket if you sit in a seat that is not printed on your ticket.