Bus Information -Tobu Nikko Station-
Available interval and the required time
Ozasa-ranch(service suspended during winter)
Kirifuri Kogen (Kirifuri Highland / Kirifuri no taki in winter)
Kirifuri no Taki (Kirifuri Falls)
Nikko Kirifuri Skating Center (Ice Arena / winter only)
Tobu Nikko Station
Taiyuin / Futarasan Jinja Mae (Taiyuin / Futarasan Shrine)
Futarasan Jinja Mae (Futarasan Shrine)
Ryuzu no Taki (Ryuzu Falls)
Tachikikannon mae (seasonal operation)
Hangetsusan (seasonal operation)
- NIKKO ALL AREA PASS
- NIKKO CITY AREA PASS
How to Take Buses
Please show the side with the date of your discount pass to the bus driver when getting on / off the bus.
- We try our best to drive safely, however we might have to brake suddenly. Therefore, please hold a strap or a handrail when standing.
- Please put your pet in a pet bag or the like in the bus to avoid disturbing other passengers (no extra charge for your pets).
- Please refrain from using your cell phone in the bus to avoid disturbing other passengers.
- Please turn off your cell phone near priority seats. In other areas, please set into the silent mode and refrain from talking on the phone.
- The bus may be delayed due to heavy trafic, snow, or any other conditions.