Train Delay Certificates
Select a train delay certificate for a Tobu line if your train arrived at least 5 minutes
Certificates for trains delayed by at least 5 minutes are shown in the two time blocks of "First Train to 10:00 a.m." and "Trains After 10:00 a.m.," with times rounded up to the nearest 10-minute increment.
Press the information refresh button when viewing information to see the latest updates.
Train Delay Certificates
(Tatebayashi–Nishi-koizumi / Higashi-koizumi - Ota)
(Tobu-dobutsu-koen - Tobu-nikko)
(Shin-tochigi - Tobu-utsunomiya)
(Shimo-imaichi - Shin-fujiwara)
- "TOBU SKYTREE Line" is a commonly used name for the section of the Isesaki Line between Asakusa and Tobu-dobutsu-koen.
- "TOBU URBAN PARK Line" is a commonly used name for the Noda Line.
Online Train Delay Certificate Issuance
- Train delay certificates are issued based on two time blocks: "First Train to 10:00 a.m." and "Trains After 10:00 a.m."
- Train delay certificates are issued for trains that arrived at least 5 minutes late, with arrival times rounded up to then nearest 10-minute increment
- Delays will be updated as needed in the train service status section of the homepage. However, current train delay times shown on the homepage may not be the same as actual train delay times.
- Train delay certificates are made available for 30 days from the delay occurrence.
- Train delay times shown on certificates and train delay times shown at the top of the homepage may differ.
- Train delay certificates show intermittent delays occurring among large numbers of trains on Tobu lines due to human-related accidents and other incidents. Certificates do not show maximum delay times for individual trains. If a malfunction or other train-specific problem results in a delay, please confirm the situation at the station and have station staff issue a train delay certificate.
- Train delay certificates do not serve as proof that the customer rode a train.
- Train delay certificates are only intended to certify delays on Tobu lines. They do not guarantee compensation or reparation in any way for loss or damages suffered by the customer as the result of a delay or delays.
- Please note that train and airline tickets, travel-related tickets, and other tickets not issued by Tobu for Tobu train line usage are only refundable according to the rules, regulations and provisions of the issuing company shown on the ticket(s).
- Information displayed on the website may be out of date (old information) depending on the user's computer or device settings and usage environment. If you encounter this problem, please refresh the page (press the F5 key if using a computer) to see the latest information.